Teaching Vodafone’s top management team how to run a happier culture
Chris Butsch is an internationally-recognized professional speaker and best-selling author helping students and professionals leverage positive psychology for peak performance in work, life, and school.
Having conquered depression in his early 20s, Chris studied happiness and well-being in 31 countries before publishing his book, The Millennial’s Guide to Making Happiness. He has guest lectured at Emory University and been featured in Forbes, HuffPost, and other outlets.
Chris wowed the conference attendees with an amazing opening keynote full of strong data, entertaining anecdotes, and clear advice. He’s highly bookable.
– Ferhat Demir, Organizer, Global Chief Innovation Officer’s Summit
Chris’ insight is invaluable to the modern business leader.
– Sherri Nadeau, former VP of HR, Sony Pictures International
Chris delivered an impressive speech about how to make the company a magnet for Millennials. I received very positive feedback from top management about his content as well his authenticity in presenting. We’ll be inviting him back!
– Levent Gemici, Director of Business Development, Vodafone
Chris’ presentation to my staff was engaging, enjoyable, and highly actionable!
– David Howenstein, Founder and Director, JAMBO International
Chris was worth every penny
– Mike Kipniss, The Piedmont Group of Atlanta LLC., Advisors at MassMutual