How happy are your employees?
A former depressed student and then corporate workaholic, I decided to dedicate my career to studying positive psychology: the science of happiness, well-being, and mental health. I’ve studied with UPenn, Yale, in Fortune 500s, and in a mountaintop monastery in Bhutan.
I now write and speak worldwide, and would love to help your students and employees reach peak mental performance and build happier lives.
From my background in culture, positive psychology, and generational studies, I know that companies will live or die based on their ability to:
- Attract and retain Millennials, Generation Z, and beyond
- Develop a culture of growth, creativity, and performance
- Make employees happy
On a scale of 1-10, 10 = 100% agree, how would you score the following statements?
- My company has no issues hiring and retaining world-class talent under age 35
- My company has a leading culture in our industry for growth, innovation, and positive work relationships
- We have the happiest employees in the market, and I have the metrics to prove it